2024 Tuition: $18,500*
Tuition with on-campus housing: $20,500*
Tuition includes the following:
- Comprehensive Massage Therapy Curriculum providing eligibility to take the U.S. National Licensing Exam (MBLEx)
- Reputable Instructors from the United States
- Use of our well-equipped classroom including massage tables, cream, linens, charts, etc.
- Use of our professional student clinic for all practical massage hours
- Latest edition textbook package
- Time off for travel, adventure and exploration between quarters
- Visa Renewal trip to Nicaragua
- Graduation celebration including ceremony and dinner
- Round trip ground transportation from the Liberia airport
- Beautiful sandy beach just a minute walk from your classroom
- Open air classroom surrounded by lush, tropical gardens
- Seasonal fruit trees all over campus: mangoes, bananas, guava, papaya… & don’t forget the fresh coconuts
*Tuition for Massage Therapy Core 600 Hours
*$500 Early Enrollment Discount Available for January 2024 Course*
Contact admissions using the form on this page for details.
Funding and Financial Aid
CRSMT provides an affordable payment option to our students. Please complete the ‘contact us’ form below to learn if this financing option may be available to you.
US Federal Financial Aid does not apply to international programs like ours.
CRSMT offers one $5,000 scholarship per class – January and August. Applicants must be enrolled into the program to apply.
MBLExGuide Massage Student Scholarship – https://mblexguide.com/scholarship/
AMTA Massage Student Scholarships – https://www.amtamassage.org/scholarships/
Costa Rican Students are eligible for scholarships up to $15,500. We may award one Costa Rican Student Scholarship per class term.
CRSMT Students who choose On-Campus housing have the luxury and convenience of living a short walking distance from the classroom. Living on campus provides the student with a comfortable and supportive learning environment. Due to the fast paced nature of the program, we recommend the On-Campus housing option to our students. If you prefer to live off campus or are bringing family with you during your time in Costa Rica, we are happy to assist you in finding Off-Campus housing options to fit your needs.
- Shared accommodations in our oasis bungalows for the duration of your 4-month term
- A private and secure gated campus with overnight security guards
- Weekly housekeeping
- Fully furnished kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, and outside patio with hammocks
- Wireless Internet
- Private Pool access 7 days a week
- Convenient location near local markets, pharmacy, restaurants, and beach