Orthopedic Massage with Whitney Lowe
Orthopedic Massage Continuing Education
Join Whitney Lowe for a truly immersive experience in Orthopedic Massage Training. Over 5 days, you’ll gain practical knowledge and hands-on experience with innovative techniques for condition-specific treatment and overall wellness therapy.
Step up your massage therapy game with cutting-edge techniques that will transform your skills and boost your practice.
- Master simple assessments for informed treatment decisions
- Explore the human body through engaging visuals on kinesiology & biomechanics
- Acquire the skills to treat a range of upper & lower body issues, from overuse to chronic pain
- Customize treatments for each client with Lowe’s Ladder of Engagement model.
- Learn from one of the most sought-after educators in the US, known for his engaging and effective teaching style
Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage Program is renowned for its innovative approach, combining a highly accessible design with a deep and comprehensive curriculum. The program has been designed to meet the needs of students and provide them with a unique and engaging learning experience, making it a top choice in the field of massage therapy education.
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your practice and enhance your ability to help your clients. Enroll in Whitney Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage Training today!
*No prerequisites, but please have base-level soft-tissue manipulation skills.
Certification in the United States
- 32 Hours NCBTMB Approved Continuing Education Credits