This is an amazing opportunity to treat yourself while you dive into a 5-day program of self discovery, learning, treating, and being treated. Each day’s lecture and hands-on builds on the day before. The last class will be spent in the warm embrace of the Pacific Ocean as we engage the fluid dynamic. We will spend time engaging conversation with each other and the tissues of the body. We will be unboxing a number of axioms of the Touch Education philosophy as well as how they apply to session work. The course will blend advanced theory and hands-on techniques in therapeutic deep tissue massage and CranioSacral therapy that have been developed by Matthew Howe through his organization Touch Education over the last 15 years. Classroom sessions will be 5 hours a day, allowing time in the tropical ecosystem in and out of class each day.
- Axioms 1 & 2 + Tools for Effective Deep Tissue + Intro to Sacrology
- Listening skills, Symphony of awareness, fascial techniques
- Therapeutic application of the CranioSacral rhythm, mid & long tides
- Axiom 3 + skills to calm the nervous system
- Fluid Dynamic – treating and supporting each other in the ocean!
- Additional pioneering axioms unveil greater connections between content and application for new and seasoned therapists alike across the spectrum of massage, bodywork, deep tissue, sports massage, trauma/PTSD, and everyday issues.
25 Hours of NCBTMB and CE Broker Approved Continuing Education
Pre-requisites: Participants must be massage therapists, yoga therapists or other bodywork professionals.